Both days have very good forecast BL’s of about 6,500 ft msl. Both are also very dry so there is a good chance of blue conditions, rather more likely Wednesday than Thursday. Wind NW both days, 10-15 kts Wednesday, 5 – 10 kts Thursday. Can’t be more specific about Cu but if climbs in the blue to 6,000 ft are possible it’s still a good day. If you don’t fly you will never know. I plan to launch from N57 on Wednesday then move to Wurtsboro early Thursday for the R2N contest where I can cheerfully relinquish forecasting chores to P3.
QV June 15 2130Z